Do you ever finding yourself scrolling through social media and it seems like every photo is of the perfect child?
- The baby wearing a head to toe complete name brand outfit (meanwhile, your child is wearing hand me downs covered it stains)
- The toddler quietly reading a book (meanwhile, your child is destroying the house)
- The child sitting in the highchair voluntarily eating peas (meanwhile, your child is eating cookie #2 for the day)
Or perhaps it’s the captions that stick out to you:
- My child just turned one and can say ten words
- My little one started walking at eight months
- My baby is the happiest baby I’ve ever met
Here you sit reading all of this and the negative thoughts begin to consume your mind. Why doesn’t my child do that? Am I doing something wrong? Is my little one behind? It’s EXHAUSTING. It’s unproductive. It’s disheartening. So how do we as moms fight against this?